Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Model Nine Series 1 2

  1. #1
    Inactive Member fwyga's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2005
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Talking

    Hi There. I have a pair of model nines and I need to resurround the woofers. Do I need a specific surround or can I go with a generic 12".Also, to replace them, is the part # RCA33785. Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Hostboard Member Jim Butler's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 6th, 2002
    Posts
    121
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HI Fred,
    Great sounding speaker the Model 9's. Though not as respected as Altecs more famous drivers, the 12 inch that they made for the Model 9's (and many other of their 70's and 80's speakers as well) is, IMHO, a great sounding unit.
    My advice is send your drivers out to Bill at GPA and you'll know they'll be pitch perfect.

    Jim Butler

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Murray Keidge's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 17th, 2003
    Posts
    46
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hello Fred,
    I do have some nos 33785 recone kits available if you want to put new kits in the woofers.

    Please call if need any more details.

    Thanks, Murray.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.